Software version upgrades and software updates are available at no charge to all customers with a valid Maintenance Subscription. UltraBac Warp Maintenance Subscriptions are sold separately, and are not part of the product purchase price. Maintenance is NOT offered for UltraBac Warp Workstation products, except for some volume licensing packs. Please see individual product pages or UltraBac Warp Maintenance for details.
For individuals who do not have maintenance, or for those whose initial Maintenance Subscription has expired, the following conditions apply:
Minor Software Updates (Example: 1.1 to 1.1.1):
Software Version Upgrades (Example: 1.1 to 1.2):
Customers Without Maintenance:
- Customers are entitled to one free upgrade during the first 90 days after their initial product purchase.
- After the first 90 days from the initial product purchase have passed, a customer can purchase an upgrade for 50% off list price.
- After 120 days a customer will be required to purchase the upgrade at full list price.
Customers With Maintenance:
- Customers have the opportunity to renew their Maintenance Subscription at the renewal cost with no additional fees for the first 30 days after the Expiration date.
- After 30 days from the date of Expiration, an additional fee of $50.00 or 10% of the renewal cost (whichever is greater) will be added to the cost of the renewal.
- After 90 days the Maintenance Subscription cannot be renewed and an upgrade would need to be purchased.
NOTE: Customers upgrading two or more software versions at a time may be charged an additional version upgrade fee (Example: Upgrading from 1.1 to 1.3).