Continuous Data Protection Software
|UltraBac Warp provides Continuous Image Protection™ for your Windows workstation.|
|Please fill out the request form if you are interested in a free trial of the software.|
|Contains both 32-bit and 64-bit versions.|
|PLEASE NOTE: UltraBac Warp cannot be installed on a computer that has UltraBac installed. Please completely uninstall UltraBac, including filter drivers, before installing UltraBac Warp.|
Minimum System Requirements
- Windows XP Professional - SP3 (32-bit supported)
Please Note: UltraBac Media Builder cannot be used on Windows XP. A Bare Metal Recovery disk created using a Windows 7 system can be used for a Bare Metal Recovery of a Windows XP computer.
- Windows Vista (Business and Ultimate Editions)
- Windows 7 - SP1 (Professional, Enterprise, and Ultimate Editions)
- Windows 8 (Windows 8, Pro, and Enterprise Editions)
- UltraBac Warp can be used on the following Windows servers:
- Windows Server 2003 - SP2
- Windows Server 2003 R2
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- Windows Server 2012
- Full QUERTY keyboard
- Pointing Device - Mouse (2 buttons)
- A minimum screen display of 800x600 is required and 1024x768 is recommended.
- 256 color display required and 65536 colors recommended.
- 512 MB required, 2 GB or greater recommended.
- A DVD burner for creating the Windows Automated Installation Kit (AIK) for Windows 7 and Bare Metal Recovery disks.